A group dedicated to all those who rely on ropes to access and effect search or rescue.
This group is aimed at Industrial rope access technicians, Coastguard, Mountain rescue, Fire Services, Police and Medial technicians or those wanting to learn more about this discipline.
- Greatbatch, I., Allen, I. and Williams, D. (2020), “Decontamination of Technical Rope Rescue Equipment in the COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus pandemic”, Journal of Search and Rescue, Vol. 4 No. 2, pp. 200–212
- Jackovics, P. and Tibor, K. (2018), Investigating a rope rescue accident, Hadmérnök Vol. XIII, p. 10.
- Martin, D.A., Boron, K., Obstalecki, M., Kurath, P. and Horn, G.P. (2015), “Feasibility of Knots to Reduce the Maximum Dynamic Arresting Load in Rope Systems”, Journal of Dynamic Behavior of Materials, Vol. 1 No. 2, pp. 214–224.
- Pendley, T. (2003), The Essential Technical Rescue Field Operations Guide, 3rd ed., Desert Rescue Research, Phoenix, Ariz
- Phillips, K. (2014), NATIONAL PARK SERVICE TECHNICAL RESCUE HANDBOOK. Eleventh Edition, National Park Service.