This S.I.G. will appeal to those working within the water rescue or maritime environment.
Whether you are a swiftwater rescue technician, instructor, boat handler or offshore rescue operator, this group will share articles and publications that you may find of interest.
- Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs(2011), Detailed Guidance on Developing a MultiAgency Flood Plan
- Collins, L & Onions, C. 2014. Improving the performance of swift-water rescue quick release harnesses. Journal of Search and Rescue, Vol1, Iss3
- Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs. (2014), The National Flood Emergency Framework for England
- Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs. (2019), Flood Rescue National Enhancement Project – Flood Rescue Concept of Operations
- Esler A, Goodman AC & Wood, A. 2019. Water Rescue within UKSAR: consent, capacity and necessity. Journal of Search and Rescue. Vol3, Iss2.
- Glerum, P. and Graham, D. (2014), “Water Rescue, Treatment and Lifesaving”, in Bierens, J.J.L.M. (Ed.), Drowning, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp. 979–986
- International Maritime Rescue Federation. (2021), THE REPRESENTATION OF WOMEN IN MARITIME SEARCH AND RESCUE INCLUSION, ROLES, CHALLENGES, IMPROVEMENTS
- Onions, C & Collins L. 2017. Raft on a Highline: Loads and Trim. Journal of Search and Rescue. Vol2, Iss1